Fisherman Crochet Afghan
Posted by: Beth Matheus ()
Date: April 18, 2003 01:16PM

I am in search of a Fisherman Afghan crochet pattern. I have a beautiful fisherman afghan pattern that I am willing to exchange, or am interested in purchasing. Maybe you can direct me to a web site where there is said pattern.

Please email me!

Thank you! Beth

Re: Fisherman Crochet Afghan
Posted by: Hardy ()
Date: April 27, 2003 10:31AM

I have no idea, but I would post a message on CP partners, they may be able to help you.

Hardy!

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: January 02, 2004 02:17AM

Jiffy Yarn has a free pattern using large yarn. It is at Jiffy.com
Also, Red Heart has one using worsed yarn and a G hook.
Good luck

Posted by: bev ()
Date: April 21, 2004 02:27PM

If you happen to get replies for your request could u pass them on to me? I too am looking for a fisherman crochet pattern.
Thanks in advance, BEV

Posted by: Phyllis Short ()
Date: September 23, 2004 02:43PM

I have a pattern for Fisherman Crocheted Afghan. It is made with the Bobble stitch, single crochets, FPDC and inc FPDC. Is this the patern that you all are looking for? However I am having a problem with the directions. I am not sure that the patern does not have some flaws in it. I am at the third row and cannot seem to get the stiches to come out right. The copy is pretty bad and I think that is some of the reason. I have been transfering it to Word. When I get it proof read I will e-mail it to whoever would like to have it.
Stumped on row three
Phyllis Short
Henderson, NV

Posted by: paulette grusak ()
Date: October 05, 2004 01:14PM

Do you have that pattern, please e-mail if you do.
Thanks.....Paulette

Posted by: gina ()
Date: January 14, 2005 05:40AM

Leisure arts little books # 75014 has 5 Aran Afghans patterns. These are fisherman patterns. At Michael's I was able to get this for $3.50. The patterns are really nice looking and are about an intermediate level of work.
I am looking for Fisherman (or Aran) crochet patterns for Mens sweaters. If you know of any please let me know.
Thanks, gina

Posted by: stella ()
Date: February 02, 2005 04:32PM

I too would like a copy of the fisherman afghan pattern.

Thanks,
stel

Posted by: Mary Ann ()
Date: February 04, 2005 10:22PM

leasure arts has 2, leaflet #2508 Quick crochet and # 250 Fisherman Crochet Afghans I bought them at Country Yarns. www.countryyarns.com I am looking for Fisherman Crochet Sweaters for men. If anyone knowswhere to find one please e-mail me . thank you.

fisherman crochet afghan
Posted by: Pat ()
Date: March 06, 2005 12:38PM

Am looking for this pattern. Thanks, Pat