HASS DESIGN
  European Style Crochet Patterns & Crochet-Along Classes

Free Crochet-Along: Learn Filet Crochet

Pages: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9
Re: Fisherman Crochet Afghan
Posted by: Sally ()
Date: January 25, 2011 07:34PM

I am looking for the ripple Fishermans afghan pattern. I started to make one when my son was born (1983) and was in intensive care, but never finished it and have since gotten rid of the kit with the pattern. Can anyone help me?
ssmcgillicutty@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bluebird66 ()
Date: February 19, 2011 01:34PM

Hi

I have a pattern for the Fisherman Ripple Afghan that is on the back of a Wintuk label. I have scanned a copy. I think you will be able to follow it. I am happy to send via email if I have your address.

Posted by: kim ()
Date: February 24, 2011 09:27PM

i found a few of these patterns on ebay. going to buy some of them they are beautiful

Posted by: Laureen White ()
Date: March 01, 2011 11:35AM

I think the 5 panel fisherman afghan is the pattern that i have been looking for please help me find the pattern

Posted by: Debbey Richardson ()
Date: April 28, 2011 07:55AM

Hi Everyone:

Im trying to help my mom find a legible copy of a pattern called Fishermans Ripple # 2408-01. It's a 45"x62" finished afghan. Im hoping someone on here can either send me a copy or point me in a direction where I can get a copy. This afghan has pointed rows separated by a lacy section. Thank you so much for the help!

Deb

Posted by: Karen Hanor ()
Date: May 12, 2011 09:49AM

Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi I have the pattern but it is very worn. But I did find where you can buy it. Google Simplicity 6647. I am sure this is the one you are talking about. I love it too and have made several over the years.

Posted by: Barbara Bachmann ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:31AM

Would love a copy of the Fisherman Crochet Afghan or even knit.

Thank you

Posted by: O Gregson ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:57AM

Not sure if you want a real fisherman afghan or a stitch but "Cuddle Up Creations" has a really cut Fishing Bear Crocheted Afghan Patter for $6.25

Re: Fisherman Crochet Afghan # 5306
Posted by: Diane Davis ()
Date: October 19, 2011 09:59AM

My cousin brought me this afghan to finish that her mother-in-law started many years ago, and there is no pattern. It's the Fisherman Ripple Afghan # 5306 from Herrschners Inc. If anyone would have this pattern, please email to me or mail it to 523 Bellevue Lane, Rockbridge Baths, VA 24473. Thank you very much.

Posted by: Mary Margaret Clark ()
Date: November 25, 2011 05:55PM

I would really like to have the pattern for the fisherman's ripple that has the lacy ripples talked about by Carol L.
Thank you so much!!
Mary Margaret

Pages: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: