HASS DESIGN
  European Style Crochet Patterns & Crochet-Along Classes

Free Crochet-Along: Learn Filet Crochet

Color Crochet-Along: Week 1 - Piping Technique
Posted by: Hardy ()
Date: May 25, 2008 11:33AM

Hello to all our members of the Crocheting with Color - in Filet, Crochet-Along.

How are you doing with the first technique we are presenting: the piping technique?

I hope you are enjoying the crochet-along.

Regards,

Hardy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Color Crochet-Along: Week 1 - Piping Technique
Posted by: Caytlyn ()
Date: May 26, 2008 03:34AM

The post directly below your details what problems I am having with the piping technique. I cannot get the cord to work for me and I´m not entirely certain why. Maybe some clearer instructions with a photo or something to show it?

Posted by: Evelyn ()
Date: May 26, 2008 05:13PM

Hi I am crocheting the doily for the crochet with color now have not got to the piping yet but I would like to know if you have a pattern that shows only half of the design what do you do I understand how to crochet half but how do you do the oter half this is not the doily in the crochet with color it is a instant print I just got thanks Evelyn thanks Hardy for the viedos when I am unsure if do the stitch right can go check the stitch on it is a great help thanks

Posted by: Hardy! ()
Date: May 26, 2008 07:14PM

Hi Caytlyn.
Are you done with the doily and just have trouble with the piping. Making the piping or pulling it trough the open squares?

Hardy!

Posted by: Caytlyn ()
Date: May 31, 2008 05:05AM

I´m having problems making the piping - its not clear whether it should eb a flat strip or a twisted strip - mine has a slow twist in it.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: